DBPack means a database cluster tool pack. It can be deployed as a sidecar in a pod, it shields complex basic logic, so that business development does not need to rely on a specific SDK, simplifying the development process and improving development efficiency.
- support MYSQL protocol
- simple and easy distributed transaction solution inspired by kubernetes
- support read write splitting，supports custom SQL routing via Hint
- deployed as a sidecar，support any language
- sharding: support query on sharded table, support order by，support limit
- more features on the road
using prometheus metrics, default metric server run at :18888
- Go 1.17 or higher
- MYSQL (5.7+)
- Listener: responsible for parsing the SQL protocol.
- Executor: responsible for forwarding SQL requests to the backend physical DB.
- Filter: responsible for metrics statistics, SQL interception, encryption and decryption of sensitive information, etc.
- ConnectionFilter: process the intercepted SQL on the connection.
To enter the WeChat discussion group, please scan the QR code below and reply with the code "join the group".
DBPack is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.