A site displaying musical groups information by receiving a public API. The API consists of 4 parts with each represent a subset of the information.
This is a functions design plan I drew/ wrote down before I started coding.
The source I used to learn about the topic and work on the project. Narrowed down and only includes the ones I found particularly useful.
- REST API concepts and examples
- Basic consuming a RESTful API with Go
- Json basic with Golang - gobyexmape
- Drop down list with Golang & html
- Practical go lesson templates delimited (double-brace-delimited pieces denote template)
- Apply CSS to Go server
- The Pragmatic Programmer, 20th Anniversary Edition (the DRY, ETC, Orthogonal Principles)